|A fully managed HPC appliance for CAE
HyperWorks Unlimited is a fully managed, state-of-the art appliance for computer-aided engineering (CAE), with fully configured HPC hardware and software, offering unlimited use of all Altair HyperWorks engineering applications.
A private cloud solution that's easy to install and manage, HyperWorks Unlimited offers best-in-class application software, HPC workload management tools, and an affordable business model to fit your growing simulation needs.
Why HyperWorks Unlimited?
- Develop superior products faster by exploring concepts more deeply, reducing cycle times, and making better decisions faster.
- Simplify IT administration with a plug-and-play solution that’s ready to install and use.
- Gain competitive advantage with unlimited, affordable access to industry-leading simulation and optimization technology.
Features and Benefits:
View HyperWorks Unlimited solution video
- Fully integrated, plug-and-simulate HPC cluster: Delivered as a turnkey system, loaded with Altair’s software applications plus PBS Works for workload management, installation takes hours vs. days or weeks.
- Infinite exploration: Includes unlimited HyperWorks Units for usage within the appliance, for massive virtual exploration.
- A single vendor: Altair fully supports the appliance (hardware and software), from deployment to ongoing maintenance and support throughout the contract period.
- Innovative pricing model: Conveniently leased to customers, shifting HPC investments from capital expense (CapEx) to operational expense (OpEx).
- Third party solver support: Open architecture allows for third party solvers to be fully integrated for a monthly fee on a BYOL (bring your own license) model.
- HPC expertise: Only Altair delivers both HPC workload management AND simulations applications - nobody understands the needs of HPC users better.
Watch the webcast hosted by Intel and Altair, including an exclusive HyperWorks Unlimited case study
Back to top