How to choose the right material, the right design, and the right process to develop solutions that minimize carbon emissions and bolster your bottom line.
A step-by-step guide for transforming your plastics engineering value chain to develop solutions that optimize performance, minimize carbon emissions, and gain a competitive edge.
What you will learn:
- Material selection and testing to minimize carbon emissions with Global Warming Potential evaluations alongside traditional performance and cost metrics
- A step-by-step simulation-driven approach to accelerate design space creation, explore variants, and better optimize lightweight plastic parts
- Ways to predict and prevent critical problems such as injection mold core fractures or failures to optimize production operations
- Improve manufacturability using multiscale material modeling
- How to gain a competitive edge with faster time to market through first-time-right injection molding methods, simulation and rapid variant analyses to optimize part, mold and parameters for manufacturing