Aptus Data Labs is excited to announce its partnership with Altair – a partnership that will create joint customer engagement and go-to-market opportunities. This partnership will ensure a seamless experience for customers looking to deploy Altair’s cutting-edge enterprise solutions portfolio. Within the partnership, Aptus Data Labs will provide its customers with access to Altair® RapidMiner™, Altair’s data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) platform. The Altair RapidMiner platform includes a suite of tools under two broad categories – advanced analytics and analytics modernization – for data preparation, AI model building, and real-time streaming and visualization.
Aptus Data Labs is a global player in advanced analytics, machine learning, data science, and generative AI solutions. Aptus Data Labs provides service in North America, South Africa, and South Asia, and is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, which is often dubbed the “Silicon Valley of India.”
The partnership will enable businesses to leverage data analytics and AI solutions that will improve their operations by:
- Increasing data insights: Businesses can gain deeper insights into their data by leveraging Altair RapidMiner's world-class capabilities.
- Improving decision-making: Businesses can make better decisions by using data insights to identify trends, patterns, and relationships.
- Increasing innovation: Businesses can accelerate innovation by using data insights to develop and optimize new products, services, and processes.
- Reducing costs: Businesses can reduce costs by automating tasks and identifying inefficiencies.
- Improving the customer experience: Businesses can improve customer experience by personalizing products and services, providing timely support, and quickly resolving issues.
“We are thrilled to partner with Altair and offer their data analytics platforms and solutions. Through this partnership, we can reach new and existing customers and use best-in-class technology – including Altair® Monarch®, Altair® Knowledge Studio®, Altair RapidMiner, Altair® Panopticon™, Altair SLC™, and more – to provide fully customized business solutions to customers around the world,” said Samir Kumar Sahoo, chief executive officer, Aptus Data Labs. "Both Aptus Data Labs and Altair seek to create a large customer base and provide AI/machine learning-based data analytics solutions to unlock unprecedented business success.”
“Aptus is a long-term partner of RapidMiner and we’re pleased to have them join the Altair ecosystem,” said Piush Patel, senior vice president of strategic relationships, Altair. “Their understanding of the market and knowledge RapidMiner platform will help them deliver value to the market.”
To learn more about Aptus Data Labs, visit https://www.aptusdatalabs.com/.