This webinar covers the combined workflow of importing/exporting schematics for Typhoon HIL real-time simulation with PSIM. As recognized technology leaders, a seamless workflow from PSIM to Typhoon's Control Center and vice versa was a natural progression.
This workflow will:
- Speed up your design cycle
- Reduce your time to market
- Reduce failures in prototypes
- Reduce development costs
To showcase the workflow, we cover two case studies that include embedded code generation for the TI C2000 MCU family:
- Phase-shifted full-bridge converter with peak current mode control (PCMC) and active secondary
- Microgrid, 3-phase gird link converter with MPPT and solar panels.
We also demonstrate the link with a few other examples including:
- A simple buck converter
- A motor drive
- A multi-level converter